The Foundations of Directions For Living
Directions For Living is dedicated to the dynamic proclamation of the ageless Word of God.
- The Bible is the divinely inspired revelation of God to man, without error.
- There is only one living and true God - Who is revealed to us in three persons as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ, God's Son, was virgin-born; lived a sinless life; died as the only acceptable sacrifice for man's sin; resurrected from the dead; ascended to the Father; and, will bodily return again.
- God, the Holy Spirit, convicts humanity of sin; calls men to salvation and effects regegneration; indwells the believer and enlightens and empowers the believer for service.
- Man, created in God's own image, chose to disobey God's law and thereby became by nature a sinner. This sin nature has passed to every human and we are incapable to save ourself from the consequences of our sin.
- The Salvation of the human soul is only possible because of the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ, as our sinless sacrifice. Salvation comes to all who accept Jesus Christ, God's Son, as their Savior and repent of their sin.